The wait is over,
No more do I hear the thunder
No more do I see the clouds
No more does it fall, the spattering rain
Gone is the pain
Shed off is my dark shroud
I feel like a dying caterpillar
Ready to face the world as a frail beauty
Shall you love my fragility
Shall you see it as a threat
Shall you curse my own being
Out of fear of being seen as the one so un-elevating
Pray, fear not,
Your day is now only at its start
Life is meant to be spent on equal terms
To be enjoyed and lived as one would deliver slams
Lived without undue expectations
Without any fear and hesitant impulses
Life is meant to be lived loud
Of course, without being scared of the grey cloud
I did find my goal
I wish you find yours as well
For me, the wait is over
Now, I do fly without any fear of falling!
Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment