I listened to a song
It was about a girl
She wanted to be a butterfly
Yet, she refused to get out of her cocoon
I could identify myself with that song
I have always wanted to fly
Fly free without wings
As would a fairy or even an angel
I could see myself as this girl
Being the one with frail beauty
With strength hidden in my soul
Strength I kept only to use with what I need
Yet, when I did try to shed off my cocoon
I faced with so much of problems
That soon I chose to go into hiding
Once more, I would be a hiding pupa
But then Fate showed itself
I could not fight its way
I could not hide myself
I became indeed a butterfly
One so pretty, so bubbly
That life itself looked at me with envy
Life itself bowed to my whims
Scared at the intensity of my glow!
Saturday, 30 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment