When the cloud was dark and blue
You were not there to infuse me with hue
Alone and miserable, I begot the fate of the Virgin Mary
To suffer shall I in this world, never to be making merry
Yet, with time, I did grow and ripen
Opening my memories to those wounds, I remained heartbroken
Only to find that time can be cruel
What are left are only tears to marvel
At the emptiness you left with your pranks
Shall I surrender to the demons after looting the banks?
When the cloud was dark and blue
I saw the meaning of your plays through and through!
Tuesday, 19 August 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment