Friday, 3 October 2014

A Dead Mountain

As dry as a dead mountain
Is the state of my heart, full of pain
Once it was a cheerful fountain
Yet, its joys got lost down memory lane!

Shall the events take a fateful turn?
Shall the Gods make the deep sea churn?
So that my dead mountain to life returns?
So that it be lush once more with the beautiful cherries meant to be its earn?

A dead mountain, with my flowers withered without my gardener’s presence
All my days were spent in abstinence
Away from his love and caring enthrall
I become all dull and cold

Such a state
Would keep me wilted as at date
Maybe such is what is willed to me by Fate
As to suffer is my call, at a fast rate

Hope, says the good note
Hope remains for the fools to give it a vote
So let it be then should it be so
Else, I shall drown in my own woe!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...