Monday, 13 October 2014

A Humble heart or an Arrogant mind~~~

Could you just close your eyes,
Close them, please do
Let yourself rise up, high up in the skies
Let yourself see this world, from high up, see you the maze, the zoo

See you the lost purity
The forgotten Humility
See you the stunning stupidity
See you why, to everything here, I do laugh, I do laugh and shake my head

I am pretty sure, when God made the Man
He did tell him, I am sure, He did say, Humble shall be thy heart
But such has already been forgotten, Man to himself does now tend
He has forgotten that to Humility he has to be a support

Now in today's days, the Mind did take over
See you how it is filled with more than one blunder
Arrogance does make it jubilant
Arrogance does make it even flippant

A humble person nowadays does seem weak
To him, each and everyone would simply smirk
An arrogant person does seem to show power,
He will evoke fear, and respect, why faced with him, everyone shall cower

A humble person is for me, a piece of beauty
A pearl of the purest kind
While an arrogant one is simply a trumpet
Being blown today, why it shall be out of tune as soon as it does get outdated!

Pray, be not so wild
Love and do be mild
Love and do be kind
I am sure, from such you shall benefit in the end!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...