Monday, 6 October 2014

My way of seducing~~~~

Most of us do know how to make the chosen one fall
Maybe we do it with our ruse
That is, with our mind
Or maybe we do it with our heart

Here, here, listen, I wish to tell you of how I do seduce
Firstly, I would improve my dress
Then, I would put on a smile
Just to see if I do really impress

Then, I would try to get close
By being friendly
Or by finding some reason to tend to a  need
A need so needy yet, a need that only the chosen one can tend

A shared joke,
A few more laughs
Moments shared together
Why, these might bring us closer

I would then see if I do get the cues
If I do make him get the blues
Without me, his life could be hell
Why, after all, I am the only one that should exist for him!

And if I don't get any
I would really try to make the first step
A fiery love letter
A most burning passionate declaration

Such I did once when for love I did fall
The ending result was a mere catastrophe
Had I known better, I would not have opened my heart
For I did cause it to break into a million parts!

Love does make of us a slave
Though we often turn blind towards it
For great and pulsating is our need
So much that with it, our soul does feed!

If you do know of a better way to seduce
Do let me know about it
Surely I do not wish to make the same mistake twice
For I do not want to pay again, a most inglorious price!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...