Wednesday, 29 October 2014

My shortcomings

Being made of fragile sensibility
I relish being lost in my own creativity
Why, I even relish sharing it with the world
Such does make me feel like I am a special girl

But I am in all also made of shortcomings
They do take me to more than causing some disturbing
I do interact with difficulty
With those who do make up the walls of my city

I prefer to be alone
To my own demons I do become prone
I do keep my judgments to myself
And do pretend to be a solo queen, seated on the highest shelf

But hey, I do have a conscience
Many a times, it does show its magnificence
I do feel guilty, if I have been too cruel
I do show humanity, to those caught in my spell

I do have a sense of duty as well
Even if all I do wish is to be a rebel
A rebellious dreamer
Safe under her own cover

I do care to do my duty
With all sense of civility
So in the end I guess it all makes me a good person
One who can be trusted, for whatever reason!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...