Should you glance at his eyes, you would see power
Why, he did take me up above this world, someplace higher
Higher than the clouds, higher than the Lord's abode
Someplace where only his eyes do shine, bright and proud
Should you glance inside his heart, you would see muck
To his ego, to himself he is still stuck
Only his voice counts
Only his will matters
Should you ask for a piece of his heart
Why you would end up all broken
Tested you shall be, tested for your standards
Tested for your birth, tested as if he was to give you awards
Should you give to him your heart
Why, he shall see whether golden are your feathers
Whether your shadow is wrinkled
Or whether you do answer to the title of Princess
Now, surely you do wonder about who I do mean
Worry not, his name matters not
Time did heal
Turning has been the life's wheel
But my heart does still feel
At times, it does make me ill
No, no, to love and its frugality I shall not give myself
Not anymore, not a second more
Now I only choose to see life's best
Surely, surely it is all a test
A world we do live in, being as unreal as the sighting of a ghost
A world in which I am neither a guest nor a host
So, make the glory of Love, love all of creation,
Love, like me, without any reason
But never oh never give your heart to anyone in particular
It shall make of you, none else other than a miserable beggar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment