Monday, 19 March 2018

Dutiful~~~

Love had planted its own seed in my heart
As if, by doing so,
It would fulfill me, surround me,
Elevate me, exalt me
And even cause me to forget of life's woes!

Love's seed grew and bloomed into a sparkling flower
One meant to attract the bees of the other realms
There where the Lord's enchantment keeps everything
Swirling always in a tumultuous sea of peace and sooth!

Love's flower, though, with time, wilted
And died
Bringing me to experience a state of being
Where only actions are given their due
Thereby making of me, a sort of automated robot
Awaking to emotions only when
I close myself into the night's silence
To let the tunes of the divine flute overwhelm me!

 Pray, of my passage here in this realm
I shall, if Fate sees it fit, make a fruitful harvest
Whether it be on the spiritual plane
Or on the mundane one
Yes, as long as I will walk on my thorny path
I shall try to fill my peers with warmth
Ignite their faces with bubbly laughs
Drown their hearts with the ecstasy of life, and
Awaken their souls with the essence of mysticism!

As for love, its seed, and its wilted flower,
Pray, I shall cryogenize them
To have them brought to life, 
Someday, when I shall find myself, sprouting
In a realm where humility and innocence
Are revered as if they were the core foundations
Of existence!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...