Thursday, 15 March 2018

The Skies' Fancy

The skies lashed out at me, simply because,
I dared be myself,
A broken doll with a particular personality,
Living up to my own ideologies
And constantly yearning to lose myself
In between the many folds of my own shadows!

The skies lashed out at me
To the extent of having me
Running, fleeing, flying
Into the depths of the earth
Wanting no more to have any contact
With their essence
Essence, having the ability to animate me!

All alone, paining with the intensity of the heat
I chose to sleep inside a statue
One made of such a matter
Which cannot be broken
Which cannot be melted
Why, one from whose comfort
I shall never rouse!

But the skies, upon freeing
Themselves from their delusional ego,
Sought me out!
And, finding me not,
Poured out their grief on all living beings
Inflicting them with the curse of aging and
Death!
Till, unable to bear it all,
Earth's mother rumbled her stomach out
And spit me out!

Overjoyed, the skies cried with regret upon seeing my state
Yet, delighted at finding me, they worked hard to wake me up
But lost in a dream which I had drowned myself in,
A dream which I can control
And guide, as I deem it best,
Their calls remained unheeded!

But when the Grand Master of the skies 
Came upon my statue
And whispered from his soul
That if I so desire it to be such
He shall Himself cease to be,
The pain that throbbed through me
Was too much to handle!

I woke, jolted with love as I had never known before,
I woke, and
I walked out of my statue,
Bid the Grand Master to see how fragile my heart is
And to accept it only if He shall be able to care for it!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...