Tuesday, 13 March 2018

The Charmer's Mastery~~~~

Life has shown me its meaning
Yes, by taking me prisoner
And thrusting me in its jaws,
It has bid me to taste of its ecstatic mysticism
Mysticism which spontaneously became my strength!

Life has made of me its slave,
Yet, I claim not to abhor of such a state
Since I do trust that the path I tread
Had been purposely laid out for me!

Still, my own selfish ego,
So like a skillful puppeteer
Plays with my senses,
Willing me to let go of life's essence
And even drown in that which is not relevant!

Pray, like a snake, hypnotized by my charmer
I sway, longingly, to the tunes of my senses
Even if I know that, in the very end,
I shall only be pushed to sleep,
Back in my own cocoon!

Life has opened up to me, its own treasure chest
Wanting to see me smile at its richness
Wanting to see me to be, for it,
A lusty pirate
Ready to fight and scathe at anything and anyone
Who would want to steal away that chest
But I,
A mere agonizing snake
Can only feign to sleep
While waiting for my charmer to feel like playing
For me, rapturous melodies
Which shall have me forget everything
About life's meaning and treasure chest
And which shall have me wanting to devote myself solely
To the whims of the charmer
Swaying always to the beats of his rhythm
And pretending that the whole of Existence
Revolves around him!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...