Sunday, 4 March 2018

My meaning~~~

What if this world was snatched of its glamour?
Would you still have wanted to remain stuck on it
Living as one of its inhabitants
Eating what it offers you
Drinking its contaminated waters,
Enjoying what is left of it;
Birth, diseases, pain, old age and death?

What if this world was no more meant to be?
What if you were shown the way out
The way to safety
The way to there where living remains
As a tranquil river bed
And you, a mere fish enjoying your existence
Without any care?

Pray, this world scares me
Here I have been shaped to think
That it is the very center of existence
That humans are the superior beings
And that Gods are there, simply being genies
In bottles, waiting to be given a good rub
So as to fulfill their wishes!

But the Truth is that I, like so many,
Live in denial
I, like so many,
Cater to existing, as if I were invincible
Fearing and running away from Death
When in fact, Death remains
Our savior
Our ladder, to reach the haven of existence
To have, hopefully,
A chance of having our souls saved
Saved from the jaws of this Earth,
Seeming to be as attractive as a fairy tale princess
But being, behind its mask
A puss oozing wound, hungry,
Hungry for our fear, our anxieties, our negativity!

Why, this world, denied of its glamor
Is nothing more
I do live it, humbly,
I do live it, fearfully,
I do live it, partly,
Know I that the meaning of my being
Lies elsewhere!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...