Saturday, 17 March 2018

From my ecstatic soul~~~~

Pray, would you hold my words as being sincere
When I do dare to tell you that the skies are watching us
Yes, that we are not alone here in this world
That how we do decide to act is something
Which has been preordained already!

But then, if you would ask me why do the skies remain silent
Then, I would have no other option than to tell you
That our faith in this silence
Is the one major test that we have to deal with!

Yes, skies watch over us, angered,
Angered at our state
Angered at what we must have done
To have caused them to sentence us with a fall
A fall, feeling as heavy as Sisyphus' mountain
Held high over our shoulders!

But skies watch us
And if they deem us worthy
Of being forgiven
They decide to manifest themselves
In ways so baffling
That should you start sketching them
You might be deemed as being devoid of reason!

But skies are what we are made up of
Skies inhabit us
Just as we inhabit the cosmos that they sustain
Skies are from where we originate
Skies are where we shall go
Hand in hand,
Appeased, released, soothed,
Free and totally in love!

Skies have shown me my next path
Skies have bid me to break down the wall
Of gloom that I had built all around me
To shelter me from life's hazards
Skies, so unfathomable
Yet, remaining, nonetheless,
Our canonical home!
Skies, so silent,
Yet, skies for which I shall keep shouting out,
From my soul
Ecstatically,
Loving words of praise!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...