I have been told that I am to love life
That I am to give myself fully in living it
That I am to exalt at its every moment
For it shall not be given to me twice!
But then, I asked Mother Earth
What is there to love with your ethos
People birth in pain, people live in confusion,
People accept the acts of time,
People crumble when faced with Death!
People have to abide to the destruction of wars
Wars, aiming solely to attain foggy means
Means which shall not even be sustainable
One day, when your face, dear Mother,
Shall be altered to fit your new mood!
Why is it wrong for me to live with one foot on land
And the other one in the clouds
After all, what I lived before being conscious here
Remains as dark as the darkest of nether
What shall happen to me after my passage here,
Though philosophized according to the whims of each,
Remains unknown still to me,
To Time, to Existence, and maybe even to the Gods!
Pray, why am I to love life,
People even if they get good births,
Live trapped in the web of mundane pleasures
So much that they die regretful of their youth,
Of having to leave behind their money
Their property and even their kin!
People if they get bad births,
Have to scrape the muddy soils to be able to feed themselves,
Only to end up dying all alone, on a cold sidewalk,
With no hope of anyone coming to complete their last rites!
Why, life is at it is,
Life remains the skillful showcase of the Gods
Meant to have us tested and punished
For we did dare to want to feel with the senses!
I do love life, I claim not to hate it,
I do love it, I merely wish to be freed from its clutches
For I have seen the power who can allow stars to birth
While engulfing dark holes in its belly
I have seen it, and since then,
This world, life, the many frugalities,
Bore me to death!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment