Monday, 11 June 2018

Faling in love with the rain~~~~

Falling in love with the pelting rain is no easy task
For one, the rain makes itself scarce,
Shows itself only when it desires to
And adds on to its superiority by washing itself away
Leaving us all, in tears,
For want of holding it and keeping it captive,
As, being the rain, it thrives in freedom!

Falling in love with the rain
Is as hard as the pain felt by Sisyphus
Each time his boulder fell off his grip!
As, like the boulder,
The rain instills in us all,
That it can never be controlled!

Falling in love with the drizzling rain
Requires much strength and veracity
As the pleasure and the soothing cool-off
That it gives when it falls upon our skin
Is felt only once and leaves us yearning for more,
While letting us burn in the heat of the sun
Yearning and pining for more of the rain's peace!

Falling in love with the rain
Remains though, my sole pleasure,
Like the thirsty, I do indulge in it
As such is what has been written for me by the skies
And whispered to me while I swirled in a bout of mystical dreaming
Why, like the knave yearning for freedom,
I shall keep suffering for the rain,
I shall keep missing it
And I shall keep waiting for it to show itself
Even if that would imply drinking dirty water
To appease my pain in the meantime!

Falling in love with the rain
Calms my soul and soothes my pandemonium
So much that shall I never choose to fall out of love
Being so comfortable in its suffering state
After all, why would I not be,
If such is what the highest subtle powers deemed for me!


No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...