Thursday, 21 June 2018

Skies' Enigma

The skies are more than testing,
Remaining ever so silent,
They never give any sign
That they are watching over us
While we do tread on the uncertain paths
Of Life,
As if we were orphans,
Having lost everything
In war ravaged counties!

The skies, though, do bear with us
As if we were much needed
Much heeded,
So important
For the survival of Existence,
Existence, which remains in itself,
An essence which we humans
Can understand not
However much we do keep digging
At the roots of its origin!

To the skies' silence
I do submit
As if I were a lover
And they, romantic piano tunes
Softly and sensually melting my heart
Causing me to cry openly
While I do succumb to the demands of the beloved!

Pray, after all, trying to find answers
To those issues over which we have no control
Makes us even more fake
Than puppets dancing to the whims of the puppeteers!

Why, puppets move because they are heeded
And we, humans, exist for a cause
A cause only the skies are aware of
Pray, life may be a suffering
But it is
Mainly because it has been meant to be
Consequently, we do have no other option
Than accepting it diligently!

The skies are where it all started
The skies are that which I trust
To them I do give an offering of myself
May I be
As they deem me to be!




No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...