Monday, 18 June 2018

Mighty Life

Pray, why should I feel scared of Life?
Life is not real
If it were,
It would end not!
If it were,
It would have allowed stars
To speak to us,
To recount to us
Of our aim and purpose!
If it were,
It would have allowed us
To hear the sweet and melancholic
Melodies of the moon
As it shines majestically in the night sky!
If it were,
It would have allowed us to choose
That which were the best for ourselves!

Life is not real,
My identity is not
The body that I carry is not
Nor is my personality
Nor is my consciousness
Nothing is real here
From the most pleasing of joys
To the most scary of miseries
Why,
Nothing is to be taken at heart!

Life remains as it is,
A boggling mystery
Bent on being,
And imposing upon us,
Her dues!

Why, being a mere ignorant human
Inhabiting a most sensitive gait
I choose to close my eyes
When faced with life's light
And to keep them closed still
When faced with life's darkness
As none do matter,
And nothing shall ever do!

Pray, like a lover finding her pleasure
Only in the suffering inflicted by her beloved
I choose to sit,
Still, in the darkness of the night
And to let Life
Do as it wills,
Upon me
As, in the very end,
I shall never gain from life
Regardless!

Yes, sitting still and bidding life
To dance and trample upon me
To whisper sweet nothings to me
To drench me in seas of mystical dews
To hurl me up in its other worldly clouds
To imbibe in me powers, as to have me touch stars
To allow me to see who resides in the center of the sun
Why, to do,
Simply,
As it wills
As, being a mere particle of dust
In the expanse of Existence's attire,
Who I am
To claim anything from life,
When it is not
Real!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...