In my world,
I am yet imbibed with innocence
Ecstatically running after butterflies
Not scared to jump from cliffs
And gleefully wanting to catch fish with my own hands!
In my world,
I live in a garden
One where flowers rain on me
One where lions are friendly with me
One where the cold and the heat bother me not
One where I feel safe enough
As to live my days, naked
With only a flower crown on my head
As I do rule my own world!
In my world,
The purity of my heart is acknowledged
As is the mysticism that fills up my life
Both contributing to make of me
A powerful maiden, imbibed with magic
Potent enough as to turn parrots into frogs
And to make of princes, lovestruck
For mine own mesmerizing essence!
In my world,
I laugh genuinely and smile from the heart
So much that joy sparkles from my breath
And contaminates all those who come across me
Bidding them to forget about their mundane toils
Mundane toils which, in the very end, matter not!
In my world,
The air remains fresh
The threat of doom looms not
And the oceans thrive and breathe cleanly
Thereby allowing polar bears to impose their authority
And whales to enjoy their majestic existence!
In my world,
The promised love pains not
Being at times tender to my innocence
And at other times desirous with passion
So much
That, when basking in his glow
I care no more about myself
Or about imposing my rule over my garden,
Shedding, rather, my weapons away
To allow it to rule over me and over my garden!
In my world,
Life is as I want it to
Pray,
My world,
Painted in between the lines of my poem
Sparkling with the shine of stars
Soothing as peaceful notes
Delightful, with all its raining flowers
My world,
Where I thrive, each night
After having faced
With the harshness of mundanity!
Tuesday, 5 June 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment