Saturday, 2 June 2018

Abandonment~~~

Giving up on the skies' will
Repulses my soul
As to have it burn my heart
And pain my whole self
With dizzying strength!

Why, like the detached saints,
I can only tie the knot that binds
Me to the skies tighter;
Specially since life on Earth remains
An existence so uncertain
So confusing and so perplexed!

Accepting the skies' flow of lava down my throat
As their act of raining flowers over my heart
Are for me,
Ways to prove to them my allegiance
And my genuine love!

To both of these I do submit
Regardless of what may happen to me
For, what matters most in the very end,
Is not the safekeeping of my mundane self
But,
The saving of my soul
The acceptance of my spirit
Into that land known as the one fairer!

The skies' will, though, remains tricky
And tests my patience, my ego and my stillness
They require lots of nerve
To bear with and to swallow and digest
Being made of feminine stance
And having chosen to fall to Earth
For the sake of love,
It becomes, nevertheless, my sole duty
To kneel in front of them
And to cry while telling them
That I do accept their boons!

Pray, is love not learning to swallow one's pride
One's convictions and one's glories
Merely to abandon oneself
Into what wants the beloved?

Someday, the skies, I know,
Shall allow me to paint skies and draw clouds on these
Someday, the skies, I just know,
Shall give me my magic back
And like the wind, I shall visit all the realms of the universe
Like oceans, I shall rage, mighty and bold
Like the sun, I shall dazzle
Like meadows, I shall give peace and sooth!

Yes, someday, the skies' will shall cater solely for me
But for now,
My duty is solely that of submitting
While learning to repent!



No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...