Thursday, 31 May 2018

Death and renascence~~~

The sight of the moon glowing majestically in the night sky
Is powerful enough as to make me feel as light as a feather
Free and carefree, having not, on my heart's scale,
The weight of ego weighing me dangerously down!

Its huge misty fluorescent mass of mystery
Allows me to smile
Even if I sit like I have always been sitting,
Still and alone
On those high cliffs of that land bordering those raging oceans
For, its silvery glow
Gives my heart wings,
And like a never seen before butterfly,
It can only flutter in its own essence
Feeling as ecstatic as an awakened saint
Having been touched by a spark of divine light!

Why, somewhere, in the deep space
Lies the power which willed me to be
Somewhere, in the deep space
Lies the soul of that entity which connects all life
Somewhere, up there,
Lies the abode of the Gods
The abode for which my heart submits dutifully to life
And to its many tumultuous whims!

Why, the moon and I share powerful vibes
As I close my eyes and allow myself to connect to its fluorescence
I relish the upsurge of silent tears which slide down my cheeks
Washing, in their flow, the wounds of Ego
And that of the ignorant state of Man!

Pray, I act, merely because the skies have willed me to
I act out of love for this power that rules me
I act, because life is connected,
To its past one and to its future one
And saving a deep rooted history is for me,
A must, one being even more meaningful
Than maintaining a legacy!

The sight of the moon glowing majestically in the night sky
Fills me up with strength
To its essence do I give myself,
As if I were an enthralled moth
Attracted, impulsively to the light of Existence
Into its darkness do I allow myself to die
Only to resurrect, at dawn
As one with a new day bursting forth in me!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...