The thunderstorm raging in the darkness of the night
Seemed so far away
The lightning flashes seemed unreal
The cold chilly air itself could not prick me
For I,
Had a light summery day reigning in me
A summery day accompanied by a warm coffee
And a delicious pie
A summery day which allowed birds to enjoy their existence
And fairies to party as long as they would want to
A summery day which pushed me to simply relax on the green grass
And to let go of my broods!
My summery haven was put into place by the skies
So as to allow me to fall in love with the fate they had thrust upon me
Without it,
I would simply be wondering
Why do I have to tread on the many paths of this murky world
Sometimes getting tangled in the roots of carnivorous plants
At other times getting drowned in moving sands!
My summery haven remains my island,
On which I rule, like a solo queen
Nothing can trigger me to an upset mood there
No one, except for the one chosen by the skies
To help me build sandcastles on empty shores
And laugh, together, like wild devils,
When we smash them to pieces
Before making love, with the same intensity felt
By ravenous lions when they come across meat!
The thunderstorm rages on
And I, content, can only close my eyes
To let the sweet summer scents of my summery haven
Fill up my being, from head to toe,
As drugs do invade the senses,
Making me believe that I have wings
And that, like the bees,
I can move, in my summery haven,
From flower to flower,
Enjoying the essence of my existence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment