Thursday, 3 May 2018

Love's Bolts

Lightning bolts hit my sleeping state
Hurting me to wake
To open my eyes
To smile at love's dawn
Peeping at my window!

Why, all this time, I have merely
Been seeped into darkness
Wanting not even to entangle myself from it
Wanting only to have my soul broken,
Disintegrating into millions of small pieces
So that the pain of living won't affect me anymore!

But the lightning bolts, sent from the highest heavens
Bid me to fall in love with love's dawn
To the extent of rejecting everything else
And devoting myself
Solely to embellish it,
To allow it to bloom into a dawn
Which remains everlasting,
With birds chirping while waves crash on cold shores
With droplets of dew blushing while love and I fremish
Unable to fight our tension anymore
And losing ourselves completely in the osmosis of our union!

Pray, the essence of life is to love
While the essence of love is to surrender
And faced with the glare of love's dawn
Love's dawn thrust upon my sheltering darkness
By the highest subtle powers
I can only be a lover, a lover being as thirsty
As a fallen angel, yearning to hear the mystical songs
Emanating from the skies' hidden abodes!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...