Life sent me gratitude
But I, too bent on my own ego
Put it in the trash
And focused on myself!
Life sent me hard work
But I, too bent on my own pain
Put it in the trash
And focused on trivialities!
Life sent me the key to eternity's gates
But I, too bent on false pleasures
Put it in the trash
And focused on the mundane!
Life sent me its own revealed secrets
But I, too bent on only that which I could see
Put them in the trash
And focused on shadows which shine during the day!
Life, fed up with me,
Left me,
And went on its way
While, I,
Mere human among millions of others
Tried to make myself believe
That I shall be happy,
While I do focus on my ego, on my pain,
On false pleasures and on that which I could see!
Life kept an eye on me,
And from time to time
Sent to me,
Flowers freshly picked from its own garden
So as to allow me to inhale their fragrance
While hoping that such would bring me to be awakened
And to see,
The importance of that which life does send to me!
Pray, gratitude, hard work, mysticism and revealed secrets,
All do help to give life a meaning
But I, mere butterfly
Trying to battle the winds of life
Can only respond to life
As per the limits of my own self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment