Stars in the night sky flaunt their grandeur at me
As if, they knew,
That I, mere mortal trapped in a human body,
Imbibed with a human consciousness,
Remaining always confused about my own meaning,
Shedding off bloody tears for no reason
Wanting solely to dispose of that which I am
And to be there, with them
Sparkling my grandeur in the night sky
Creating awe and amazement in those who
Love being that which they have been made into!
Seated all alone on a high cliff
Shivering painfully at the pricks of the cold air
I feel my heart start playing
Its usual sad and melancholic tunes
Hoping these would reach the abode of the Gods
And appease them of the anger they feel
Towards me, for having dared to fall
Into such a meaningless world!
Why, life is surely meaningless
If it remains ruled by Death,
Cursed by old age
And threatened by the imposition of diseases!
Life is surely meaningless
If it keeps fooling us at each step
To fall in love with it
Life is surely meaningless
If it keeps pretending to be the sole medium
Where consciousness and existence
Have married each other to produce
The beings that we and our peers are!
Stars, in the night sky, flaunt their grandeur at me
And I swallow my tears in heavy gulps
Why, I can only lower my pride
And renew my vows to the skies
To them have I claimed to belong
To them do I offer all that I am
May I thus be guided on paths chosen by them!
Tuesday, 8 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment