Say, do you fear Death
I asked Love
As our entwined selves shone in the clear glow of the moon
One night, as we sat on the edge of a pond,
Our bodies, exhausted,
Lost in amorous contemplation!
What about you, Love asked?
Be honest,
Tell me,
What does meeting with Death imply to you?
Why, laughed I,
Nor do I fear it,
Nor do I yearn for it
Yet, Death is what we do both require
Don't you know,
That the skies willed it that we do be
Don't you know,
That the skies do will it that we cross the borders together
Don't you know,
That we are awaited with much zeal
Don't you know
That we are being missed, there, in that world we left
For the sake of our love
Our love, which suffered a crack
For the sake of a mistake
A mistake which I have already forgiven
As,
While I did tread, all alone in the murky waters of Earth,
I've felt the affliction of my separation from you
Weigh on me, so heavily
That,
I even asked the Gods to have me in a state
Of not existing!
Pray, Love, when we have chosen to carry it
Along with us
As if it were our sole duty,
Is meant to be glorified and to be celebrated
Love, true and divine,
Even if it got torn because of a crack
Can never disintegrate into nothingness
Love, rather,
Blooms, solidifies
And even transcends, through Death
Into eternity!
Death does not scare me, my Love
I shall hold your hands,
Ecstatic, as we cross the limits of Earth,
As it shall be happening as the skies had willed it to me once,
When my dawn was all morose and gloomy
Death does not scare me
As it remains the portal
Through which, you and I,
Shall return home!
Say, do you fear Death
I asked Love
As our entwined selves shone in the clear glow of the moon
That night, as we sat on the edge of a pond
Our bodies exhausted
Lost in amorous contemplation!
Why should I fear it, said Love
If I shall be with you in Death,
Then I do revere it!
Thursday, 17 May 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment