Sunday, 27 May 2018

The shadows and I~~~~

The shadows close over the meadows
Leaving me hurt and broken
The shadows engulf everything
And I,
Stoic,
Can only bite my lips
While I seek the shelter of my home!

Once in, I close the curtains
Make myself a warm dinner,
After which I do open the Book of Life
To allow its words to seep into my being
As to make me cling on to the fact
That the skies have hinted at me
The directions of my fate
So as to allow the blinding light of existence
To destroy those impressive shadows!

Pray, if life opens not its mouth
To let us know of our purpose
While we do play in its meadows
Are we to fear it?
Renounce it?
Or are we to embrace it?
But if the mysterious powers of unknown essence
Have given us their blessings
Are we not to follow them
As someday, somehow
We shall meet with them face to face
And shall then see, with a new vision
How all the puzzle pieces fit into their places!

Pray, why should I fear those looming shadows
They shall go as per their set time and mechanism
They shall go and give way to sunlit meadows
Where I shall be able to go and play
To my heart's content
And my soul's pleasure!

Why should I fear anything about life
When I have, in my heart,
The words of the skies
As they had guided me,
Once, when the hour was late
And the shadows looming over,
Deep and dark!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...