Thursday, 10 May 2018

The Proof of my Love~~~

When Existence felt my presence beside it,
It immediately morphed into my soul's counterpart!
Made of charm and virility,
He looked at me with questioning eyes!

What shall you do to prove your love to me,
He muttered

         Pray, said I, with a blushing giggle
         I shall renounce that identity which makes of me who I am
         I shall put my hands into yours,
        Trusting you vehemently,
        As seers do trust their Gods
        As cubs do trust their mothers
        As humans do trust their pets
        I shall devote myself solely to you
        For you are naught but the personification of the skies
       Chosen because the connecting thread
       That ties our hearts together
       Is one which has been present ever since
       The cosmos was brought into meaning!

        I shall smile when you do and cry when you command
        I shall live for you
       Wanting solely to see the great in you,
       Bloom into tropical paradises
       Made of lightheartedness and joy, at all times!

        I shall ask the heavens to thrust upon you
       The same awakening that they have thrust upon me
       So that you do get to wake from your slumber
       And cuddle me in your arms
      After realizing that all these lives that we have been living on Earth
      Was simply geared to allow us to enjoy this union!

         I shall revere your feet,
        As the believers do revere their divinities
        I shall sit by your side
        And make sure your every wish is satisfied
       Pray, I shall be your side, your companion, your slave,
       Your other half, your only cherished flower 
       Your strength, your aura, your shadow,
       Why, I shall be anything you desire!

Am I worth it? Whispered Existence's human form?

          Yes, you are! Said I,
          I have chosen, more than a decade ago, to keep on living my life
          In the hope of meeting you
         And bonding with you
         As the Gods desired it to be so
         I have chosen to live
         As I knew that in order to have our souls saved
         From the murky waters of this uncertain world
        We have to be seen as one complete representation of Love!

                   Is it enough, Existence, I queried?
                  Or do you require more?

The night's calm and chilled tone was enough
As I felt myself losing my awareness,
Torn about by an ecstatic show of love,
I could hear, at the back of my mind,
The moon, singing, out of sheer joy
But I, could only focus on the feel of the cold sand
Under me, and the insatiable feels of love,
As they dragged me, swiveling as narcotics do
In worlds over which none have control over their own senses!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...