Wednesday, 18 April 2018

Corroborating with life~~~

Of my mundane duties have I made my sanctity
Yes, of my obligations have I turned into meanings
As this,
Is what is expected of me!

But my mind keeps flying up there
Beyond the clouds
My heart keeps twisting itself into a maze of sorrow
For,
I miss the Gods!

I miss the fairness of living with them
I miss the peace that reigned
I miss how I used to laugh
I miss being the most prized jewel,
One which would keep on shining
One which was asked to keep shining
As the hands that touched me needed my appeal
As the eyes that pressed on me needed my glow
To be able to carry on with their own existence!

Pray, I am ready
For whatever the skies would will upon me
I am ready,
If such is needed to be allowed to step back up
On the ladder of mystery
To be hoisted up there,
Somewhere found beyond the limits of human vision
Of human conception
Of human knowledge!
I am ready
For I miss it all!

Fallen for the sake of feminine fragility
Fallen for the sake of love,
Love, which seeks only its own reparation
Love, which seeks its own fulfillment
Love, which is there in front of me, being so subtle,
So enigmatic, so incomprehensible,
Love for which I was born here on Earth
Love, which is required,
To be accepted back,
There, where music flows in between the layers of air,
There, where jolliness and joy, simply for the sake of being,
Makes one relish the state of Existing
As one would appreciate the taste of a juicy fruit,
On a hot summer day!

Why, into my mundane duties shall I keep myself busy
Of my plaguing aches shall I keep writing
Till some sort of power will lower itself down
To scoop my soul's torn pieces so as to shape them
And mold them,
As it would want to!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...