Thursday, 26 April 2018

In the guise of a man


In the guise of a man
You shall have my heart to mend



In the guise of a man

Be the ruler of my hand!



In the guise of a man

Pray, do tend me in this land!



In the guise of a man

You shall have to bear my stand



In the guise of a man

Be calmed at the sight of my wand



In the guise of a man

Oh, do love me, for I am a mere woman!



In the guise of a man

Protect me from the harmful brigand!



In the guise of a man

Be sincere, pray, and never pretend!



In the guise of a man

Always let it flow what you intend



In the guise of a man

Make me Queen of this island!



In the guise of a man

Allow me to set a new trend!



In the guise of a man

I shall need your love, O Friend!



In the guise of a man

See me not as the great fiend!


In the guise of a man

When shall you kiss me, Oh When?














No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...