Monday, 9 April 2018

Darkness~~~

Into the darkness, I do wish to succumb
As if it were a gigantic ray of overwhelming light
And I, a mere moth
Unable to control my senses and my delight
When faced with it!

Pray, darkness matches the mood of my inner ethos
Darkness and nothingness
Intriguing the soul to probe further about itself
So that at the end of it all
Even if the lightning threatens
And the thunder overpowers the act of behaving correctly
Pray, the end of the tunnel shall be reached
There, where the source of the light emanates
Allowing me, the mere moth
To lose myself in its blinding magnificence!

Darkness accompanied by the harsh and cruel winds
Darkness imbibed with the touch of evil
Darkness, made of sins and of unquenched desires
Darkness, the right medium allowing me to thrive
As if
Without it, I become dust
Ash
Atoms, particles,
Neutrons
Meant not to be made of any impact!

The darkness have I chosen to wed
For this realm is made of such
Pray, here even if one does get fooled by the daylight
The prominent power acting out its will over us
Remains the darkness
Both visible and invisible!
Yes, the darkness have I chosen to wed
Till shall come the time for when I shall rouse
Propelled as seeds are from the soil by rainwater
Propelled as oceanic waves are by powerful winds
Propelled by the same force which drives humanity unto its path
To rouse again and again
To meet the ways of its fate!

Come darkness, come hither
And cradle me up on your bosom
Together, we shall admire the glow of the moon
While it dances, majestically,
Into the night sky!

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...