Friday, 13 April 2018

Peaceful Night~~~~

The peace of the summer night is overwhelming
Pray, in its calming effects do I let myself drown in,
Allowing myself to let go of my cares,
My toils, my worries, my aches, my egoistic itches

The peace of the summer night promises,
With its refreshing fragrance
The lifting of the veil of darkness from our vision!

Yes, someday, we shall all come to see for ourselves
How fairies were given their duties to carry out,
How Earth was made to keep on rotating
How humans were imposed upon to be
How life itself was given its essence!

Amidst this swelling of carefreeness in my soul
I can help it not
I have to allow my tears to create streams over my face
Only to get absorbed in my clothes
Pray, I do be, yes,
I do choose to abide to fate's will, yes
But is it my sole aim
Pray, if only the crickets could give me answers while they sing
As to why I have been brought into a meaningless world
One which pushes me to toil
So as to be allowed to sustain myself
I would have known how to proceed on my path!

But the silence keeps staring at me
Stars seem to mock me
By flaunting their sparkling magnificence at me
Aiming to remind me at how fickle I am
Even if I consider my consciousness
To be the center of my own world!

Why, would it not be better to be up there,
Made of star dust and dark matter?
Would it not be better to adorn the night sky
So as to overwhelm humans, who,
Unlike me,
Find happiness in their meaningless lives?

The peace of the summer night conflicts with my inner ethos
All because, I find not my place here
All because, I struggle to be,
As living remains for me, a punishment from the higher powers!
In the peaceful night I do let go of the weight burdening my chest
Seek I solely to find my way back to where I come from
Pray,
Time, ruling over me, as a master would over his slave,
Glares at me, somehow reminding me
That, whether I like it or not,
I am to abide to what I have been given
Yes, I am to find my own peace in this peaceful nocturnal scene!
 

No comments:

Love, tell me~~~

If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...