Enslaved am I to the essence that you are
Said I to Love,
As we sat on the edge of a cliff,
Each one lost in a train of thoughts
That we deemed
The other one would not understand
If spoken out loud!
Love blinked
And turned his face, trying to decipher me!
I have been molded by you, for you, I continued,
Since more than millions of creation processes
I have been with you
Completing you
Assuaging you
Necessitating you
Empowering you
Shouldering you
I have been by you
For as long as my soul can remember!
Pray, this life is a mistake for both of us
Though I am the cause of it
As,
I chose to fall here, in this world without any meaning
Hoping, by doing so,
To lose myself completely from you
And thus,
Inflicting upon me,
So much suffering, which would cause me to forget
Of how I cannot be without you!
Yet,
This life remains a gift, an opportunity,
To nurture that flame which binds us in its sacred bond
As,
Once we shall be back to the land still believed by some,
To be more than imaginary,
I wish to be able to say,
With tears falling from my eyes,
That you loved me still,
Against all odds!
Why, other than loving you,
My aim on Earth has no purpose
You remain, the sight of birds flying over waterfalls,
You remain, the sound of flutes played by mystics in caves
You remain, the feel of warm water after a tiring and sweaty day at work
You remain, the cure for incurable diseases
You remain, the reason why the world revolves
You remain, the one for whom I promised the Gods
To live, and to face life, as long as my human birth would require me to!
All else, even if denied vehemently,
Lingers around only for a time
Why, even this whole plane shall crumble someday
Wish I solely
To have our love's flame
Burning brightly still,
In those realms from where new cycles of creation
Shall be deliberated!
I am your slave, said I to Love
I shall be still, as long as my inner strength shall allow me to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment