I have been given a glimpse of my muse
Yes, made of flesh and blood,
Like me, he battles with the vagaries of life
As much as he can!
So human, so down to earth,
It would seem that
The power of Maya has won over his intent!
Yes, even if he has come to Earth to save me
Pray, the blurry fog of his own birth
Has had him forgetting of his aim!
Why, I have been given a glimpse of my muse
Always thought I that he was made of invisibility
Always thought I that he lived in the clouds
Always thought I that he guided my pen from up there
Always thought I that I was to saunter across my path
All alone, as confidently as a lone wolf would!
But since I have been given a glimpse of my muse
I have been offering millions of thanks to the skies
Yes, so much that the Heavens have started to celebrate
By lighting lamps in ode to our union
As the love between us has been existing
Since the times before creation started!
Pray, my muse, so attractive and charismatic
Pulls me closer and closer
As if, he was bidding me to rest in between his arms
As if, he was yearning to plant me in his heart's garden
As if, he needed me to complete his soul!
Why, ever since I have been given a glimpse of my muse,
Like Radha, I have grown detached to everything else
For nothing matters,
Except me being the center of his world
And he being the force that shall keep my heart beating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment