I desired swells
So the oceans rose!
I desired new life
So the earth shook!
I desired happiness
So butterflies danced!
I desired peace
So clouds caught me in their bubble!
I desired freedom
So the winds dragged me on their course!
I desired kindness
So life pampered me as it would pamper a child!
I desired purity
So dew droplets recounted to me their story!
I desired inspiration
So my muse filled up my heart, even if from afar!
I desired fulfillment
So fate thrust me on my fated path!
I desired Death
So the skies opened up my soul
And showed me the personification of Love on earth!
I desired Love
And learnt to submit to Time
To the whims of the Ego
To the conditions of Patience
And to the rules that govern being a woman!
Desires, desires,
Desires fill me up
As air fills up everything all around us
As words fill up books
As feelings fill up the heart!
Desires, desires
Pray, can I be stronger
Stronger enough as to beat them
Or,
Shall they drag me along
Pulling me by my hair
And have me succumb to them
In ecstatic submission?
Saturday, 21 April 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment