I glanced at Life
Mesmerized by the power it displayed
And wondered at how it perceived me!
Pray, did it want me to keep on bowing down to it
Shall it keep me humble by tearing me into pieces
And making me wholly dependent upon itself?
I glanced at Life,
While waves of Love
Drowned me under their weight
Yes, for the sake of Life's mystery
I am ready to be torn apart,
To be shattered into pieces
To be submerged under darkness
To be rebuked and scorned at!
Pray, for what is Life
If not the manifestation of the skies' splendor
What is Life
If not a time lapse to allow ourselves
To show to whoever would wish to see
That we do have goodness in us
What is Life
If not an opportunity to prove to the higher powers
That we shall keep loving them
For as long as they would keep us breathing!
Pray, I glanced at Life,
All alone on a cold night
While I walked,
Naked,
Across some desert
Seemingly lost and seemingly searching for myself
I glanced at Life,
And whispered into the night
My hearty secrets of submission
My joys of suffering
My hopes of having my love acknowledged,
Knowing that the winds would carry my whispers across the world
So that each and every living soul
Would someday bear testimony
Of my allegiance to Life,
Simply because it is the manifestation of the higher powers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, tell me~~~
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
If I cry openly Will it move you Love? Or do you feel stable Only when I smile and pretend That my blooms are wilting not That my moons...
-
To be in love Is it simply to live? Is it to find relief Among the floating grief To be in love Is it to be able to forgive When the ...
-
How lonely it is Seems like bees are not dancing And boys are missing How lonely indeed When time flies as a rocket But leaves ...
No comments:
Post a Comment