The Past loomed over me,
Glaring at me intimidatingly
As if, I were a child
One who had been tempted to steal chocolates
And it,
My keeper, meant to control my intake of sugar!
The Past loomed over me,
Wanting to drag me down in its whirlpool
Knowing that once I would be swirling uncontrollably
I would,
Once more,
Be as broken as a fallen eggshell!
But I stood up, looked at the Past with indifference
And blew it away!
As it got dispersed
I could only smile calmly,
Pray,
Indifference is what I feel,
For its structure which shall never be sustainable
Yes, it is one made of fogs, of blurs,
Of falls, of the process of learning how to stand up,
How to face life, how to assume mistakes,
How to understand about that which is trivial
And how to slash at dragons!
Why, the Past has allowed me to sharpen my gaze,
To believe in my dreams
To recognize Love and,
To welcome it!
The Past has allowed me to learn to listen to Life
As it whispers its guidance to me,
So that,
I can see through it,
And live it as I should!
Pray, the Past exists no more,
What is now is solely the will of Fate
As it imposes itself comfortably in my heart
Causing me to climb mountains while I remain seated
And to hear stars play their instruments in the silence of the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment